Monday, February 11, 2013

I just wanted to take the opportunity to welcome you to the Elecraft K2 blog. I am in the process of getting this blog up and running. I just created it on Feb 11 2013 and it is going to be following my K2 Build. As well I am going to be adding interesting links that relate to the Elecraft K2. At this point the blog is a work in progress and will be fully functional soon. If you have any questions and suggestions please email me at ve3wdm@hotmail.com
I already have a fully functional blog dealing with my many interests  in ham radio and this blog has been up and running for about 3 years.....stop by and check it out as well. Until next time and next time being when this blog looks and acts more like a blog thanks for stopping by!
Mike
VE3WDM

No comments:

Post a Comment