Sunday, April 7, 2013

A new page has been added

The control board on the K2 project has been done and checks out to be just fine!! I am now going to add over the next little while some of the challenging sections of the control board build, some of the "say what" of the control board build and just plan old...here is how I did it sections. I have added a new page to the blog called "control board" and it goes over some of the tricky parts of that build. I will be adding to this page as time goes on and as I get feed back as well. The page has internal links to pictures on how to bend the transistor legs into a nice tripod configuration. As well as how to get the power transistor to fit on the PC outline with out pulling out your hair in the process. How about soldering grounds to the crystals..well that is there too along with links to pictures. It's now time to move on to the front panel build!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment