|Starting to look like a K2|
|4-40 82 deg screw in place|
1. Set the pots to either fully clockwise or counter clockwise, on some pots one position is better than the other for tightening the set screws. Test it out and see, also I know the manual says mid position all pots but I have found this is not great for securing the set screws with the Allen key.
2. Place the washer around the "Keyer" pot.
|Washer and knobs|
4. Position the plastic knob to either full clockwise or counter clockwise. (however you set the pot)
5. Tighten up both set screws on the keyer knob and then remove the washer.
Note: Put the knobs on in the following order Keyer, Power, AF gain and RF gain. If not you may run into trouble removing the washer.
6. Now do the same to the RIT plastic control knob.
|Job complete not taped side|